The right marketing toolkit is critical to growth. How many times have you been attracted by shiny new tools, spent days and weeks on them, before you finally realized they weren’t right for you, or that you simply weren’t ready to make the best use of them. Email automation, advanced web analytics, customer journey analysis, SEO tools, social media monitoring tools, and the list goes on.
We’ve been there.
And we realized that no tool in our marketing toolkit can get us to the promised land if we are not ready to leverage them properly. Nothing is as easy as marketing makes it out to be!
Some criteria for assessing your marketing toolkit
The assessment measures a number of things that are a must as you evaluate your marketing tools.
- Helping you differentiate? If your existing marketing toolkit is not helping you differentiate, then you definitely need something to do that for you.
- Reflecting the nature of your client relationship? Most tools treat your relationships as a one-time-and-done thing. What if you have long term relationships with your clients?
- Simplifying your content calendar. We’ve all been through the pointless content generation madness and the time it takes.
- Helping to segment your database. This is that frustrating goal that is so illusive to achieve. Should be so simple but it’s not, right?
- Personalizing your approach to different buyers . Every buyer is different, and some work in committees. The way you engage multiple stakeholders should be different, right?
- Building trust. Most buyers will buy because they start to trust you and your ability to help them. Are you able to build that today? Are you able to engage in consultative selling?
- Doing lead generation and nurturing. If you are like the most of us, you will appreciate the need to make this more predictable and systematic. Getting leads is one thing, and nurturing them is a whole different ballgame.
This assessment evaluates your growth marketing toolkit
Your marketing tools should do a number of things. Do you often wonder if they are collectively helping you achieve your goals. We created an assessment to answer exactly that question for you!
We designed it to rate you on 3 levels:
- Fits like a glove – go ahead and subscribe to Evalinator, and you will likely do well.
- Almost there – take a chance. Or you’ll never know.
- Not yet! – Don’t subscribe unless you are really, really attracted.
So, before you subscribe to Evalinator to add to your marketing tools , we definitely wanted you to find out:
- Is Evalinator right for you?
- Are you ready to make the best use of Evalinator?
Answering both these questions will help you maximize the return on your investment.
Your interactions shouldn’t just end with a quiz.
So see where you stand, and evaluate if your marketing toolkit can do with a new addition. We are rooting for you!